Bahrain: Solid evidence against 14 Iranians using fake passports to enter country
MANAMA, Sept 14, 2018 (MENA) - Bahrain's Ministry of Interior has affirmed in a statement that its report issued on September 8, related to the arrest of 14 Iranians who had entered Bahrain with Asian passports and fake names, is based on solid proof.
The ministry published documents as a proof of its report.
Bahrain News Agency (BNA) said the move comes in response to an Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman's statement claiming that Iran could not confirm what had been mentioned in the Bahraini ministry's statement and alleged that “Bahrain hasn’t presented evidence to the Iranian government or additional information.”
The evidence and documents related to those arrested affirm the previous statement and meet the standards of transparency and credibility, the ministry said.
Parts of the evidence are the scanned IDs of some of the 14 Iranian nationals who were arrested for using Asian passports of fake information to enter the country, it added.