Sisi swears in Moustafa Madbouli's government
CAIRO, June 14 (MENA) - A new Egyptian government led by Moustafa Madbouli was sworn in Thursday before President Abdel Fattah El Sisi.
The new government succeeds the Sherif Ismail-led government.
Following is the list of the new government lineup:
- Defense and Military Production Minister Mohamed Ahmed Zaki.
- Awqaf Minister Mohamed Mokhtar Gomaa.
- Electricity Minister Mohamed Ahmed Shaker
- Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Tareq Ahmed Abdel Qader el Molla.
- Minister of Immigration and Expatriate Affairs Nabila Makram Abdel Shaheed Wasif.
- Justice Minister Mohamed Hossam Ahmed Ali Abdel Rehim.
- Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation Mohamed Abdel A'ti Sayyed Mohamed.
- Antiquities Minister Khalid el Anani.
- Minister of Social Solidarity Ghada Fatahy Ismail Waly.
- Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry.
- Military Production Minister Mohamed Saeed el Assar.
- Investment and International Cooperation Minister Sahar Nasr.
- Manpower Minister Mohamed Mahmoud Saafan.
- Supply Minister Ali el Sayyed Moselhi.
- Minister of Parliamentary Affairs Omar el Khatab Marwan.
- Education Minister Tareq Galal Shawqi.
- Higher Education and Scientific Research Minister Khalid Abdel Ghaffar.
- Minister of Planning, Follow-up and Administrative Reform Hala Helmi el Saeed.
- Transport Minister Hisham Arafat.
- Culture Minister Enas Moustafa Abdel Dayem.
- Tourism Minister Rania el Mashat.
- Finance Minister Mohamed Ahmed Ma'it.
- Civil Aviation Minister Mohamed Younis el Masri.
- Local Development Minister Mahmoud Sayyed Shaarawi.
- Interior Minister Mahmoud Tawfiq Abdel Gawad Tawfiq.
- Health and Population Minister Hala Moustafa el Sayyed Zayed.
- Environment Minister Yasmin Salah el Din Fouad Abdel Aziz.
- Agriculture and Land Reclamation Minister Ezzeddin Omar Ezzeddin Abo Setit.
- Communications and Information Technology Minister Amr Ahmed Sameeh Talaat.
- Youth and Sports Minister Ashraf Sobhi.
- Trade and Industry Minister Amr Adel Bayoumi Nassar.